Jivitputrika Vrat Katha/Jutiya Vrat-Book
- PujaBag brings Jivitputrika Vrat Katha/Jutiya Vrat-Book
- Jivitputrika Vrat or Jitiya Vrat(Jiutia) is kept for the Son’s Long life and good health.
- This Fast/Vrat is Especially observed in North and East India.
- Women Remain Water less on this fast i.e. Water and food are not taken.
- Jivitputrika/Jitiya is a three-day-long festival which is celebrated from the seventh to ninth lunar day of Krishna-Paksha in Ashwin month.
- Devotees who Keep Jitiya fast should know auspicious Time, Worship methods and Story in Detail.
- Jivitputrika Vrat(जीवित्पुत्रिका)/Jitiya Vrat(Jiutia) Book.