- PujaBag brings Pure Sindoor/सिंदूर/Vermilion-30gm
- Red/Orange Sindoor is applied on all the Gods, Utensils and all other things used in the Holy act of Worshiping.
- Sindoor is a brilliant scarlet powder used during Hindu Pooja and Cultural Ceremonies.
- Sindoor is often applied by Married women on their foreheads for cosmetic purposes/Shringar.
- In Hindu communities the use of sindoor indicates a woman is married.
- In Hindu Households “Tilak” is applied on foreheads almost on all the Holy, Auspicious occasions.
- Includes-Chawal and plastic container.
- Available in- 30 gms.
- Above picture is of Medium size containing 30 gms of Sindoor.
- Puja Samagri/Pooja Samagri.