- PujaBag brings Sindoor/सिंदूर-15gms
- Red/Orange Sindoor is applied on all the Gods, utensils and all the other things used in the Holy act of Worshipping.
- Sindoor is a brilliant scarlet powder used during Hindu Pooja and cultural ceremonies.
- Sindoor is often used by Married women on their foreheads for cosmetic purposes/Shringar, in Hindu communities the use of sindoor indicates a woman is married.
- In Hindu Households “Tilak” is applied on foreheads almost on all the holy, auspicious occasions.
- Includes-Sindoor and plastic container.
- Available in- 15 gms.
- Above picture is of small size containing 15 gms of Sindoor/Vermilion.
- Puja Samagri/Pooja Samagri.